- The Championship uses a custom skin pack throughout the season.
- Trading Paints is not be used. To avoid conflicts or flashing of skins, the organisation recommends not to run Trading Paints when running in the league's sessions.
- All cars are required to have a custom livery for the season.
- It is possible to change livery during the season.
- Team skins must be submitted at least 7 days before each race.
- All liveries must be approved bythe organisation.
- An entry cannot participate without an approved livery.
# Compulsory decals
- The Championship uses custom championship decals. These decals will be provided by the organisation.
- The series decals contains (but not limited to):
- Car number panel on the front doors
- Windscreen streamer
- Upper rear window streamer
- Any other advertising, published separately
- The positions of the decal stickers will be the same for all cars in its class.
- The background of the car numbers of each class will have its own color:
- Orange for GT3, GT4, and 991
- Blue for TCR
# Livery requirements
All custom paint schemes that are received by the series administration will be reviewed and must be in compliance with the 5 key principles listed below.
- Teams must have written consent from the companies involved, to be allowed to run sponsors' logos on their car.
- Logos of products that compete with iRacing (e.g. Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo) are not allowed. The same goes for logos of automotive brands that compete with the brand of car that is being driven.
- It will be strictly forbidden to use any logo which:
- directly or indirectly promote tabacco.
- promotes any other product restricted by law to minors (e.g. knives, alcohol, etc).
- shows any political message.
- No ‘parodies’ of logos / intellectual property are permitted. This includes any or all attempts to use the likeliness or inspiration of a logo, and also includes other race car designs as an example.
- Any logo already available in the iRacing Paint Shop may be used, without written consent.
- Any stickers and logos referencing other (real-life) series are forbidden.
- Logos of any tire manufacturers are forbidden.
# Spec maps
iRacing fixed the issue with spec maps and team racing in patch 6 on August 13th.
- Teams may use custom spec maps to complement their livery.
- Spec maps must be submitted as a MIP file type. TGA files for spec maps will be ignored.
- Teams must make sure the spec map file does not interfer with the compulsory decals.