- For the official and actual calendar, visit neo-endurance.com/24hseries.
3.2 Event schedule
- Detailed time tables of the event will be provided in advance.
- The event schedule is subject to change, when necessary.
- The Championship has four classes:
3.4 Eligible cars
- The cars eligible for the Championship are:
- GT3: Mercedes AMG GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3, and Audi R8 LMS GT3
- 991: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
- GT4: BMW M4 GT4 and Porsche Cayman 718 GT4
- TCR: Audi RS3 LMS TCR
- The admins may balance the GT3 and GT4 classes manually with ballast, power adjustments and/or fuel restrictions.
- The following championship titles will be awarded at the conclusion of the season:
- GT3 class championship
- 991 class championship
- GT4 class championship
- TCR class championship
- There are no drop races. Every race counts for the championship.
- The championship points will go to the entry and not the drivers.
3.6 Points structure
- Points for the championship are awarded at each race according to the following scale:
|Position ||Points ||Position ||Points|
|1 ||25 ||9 ||7|
|2 ||20 ||10 ||6|
|3 ||16 ||11 ||5|
|4 ||13 ||12 ||4|
|5 ||11 ||13 ||3|
|6 ||10 ||14 ||2|
|7 ||9 ||15 ||1|
|8 ||8 ||16 and beyond ||0|
- Double points will be awarded in the final round. Position 16, and beyond, are rewarded one (1) point.
- In order for a team to score championship points, the car must be classified.
- The entry with the highest number of championship points at the end of the season, in each class, will be declared champion of their class.
3.8 Dead heat
- If two or more teams finish the season with the same number of points, the higher place in the championship shall be awarded to:
- The team with the highest number of wins.
- If the number of first places is the same, the team with the highest number of second places and so on until a winner emerges.
- In case of a further tie the criterion for breaking the tie is by comparing the quickest race lap time in all races for both teams. The team with the most fastest lap times emerges as winner.
- Prize money
- The prize money as shown below are based on a full grid.
- The prize money will be proportionally lowered if the number of registrations is less than 55 entries.
- For each class the following prize money is available:
- The top 6 of each class earn an invitation for next season.
3.10 Event sessions
- All series events take place on Dutch servers, unless exceptional circumstances prevent this from occurring.
- All series events are open setup events.
- All sessions hosted by the organisation are team sessions.
- Teams are expected to connect to the server with the correct team, with the right team ID, car, and car number.
- The sessions for round 6 of the championship will have a different schedule. This will be provided well in advance of the event.
- All series event starts are rolling starts.
- The weather of each series event is set to dynamic weather.
- The skies are set to dynamic.
- Grid size is limited to 55 cars.
- Track state is set to automatic from start. Marbles are cleaned between sessions.