- An entry for the Championship is for the whole season, which means all events on the schedule.
- A Team may have a maximum of two (2) entries in each class.
- In case of less than 30 confirmed entries for the championship 5 days before the first race, the Championship will be cancelled.
1.2 Entry requirements
- For the whole season, the roster of the entry must have a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of five (5) drivers.
- Entries are able to change the roster between event weekends. See article 2.7 how to update the roster.
1.3 Driver requirements
- All drivers must meet the following minimum requirements at the time of registration:
- 2000 iRating or higher
- D 4.00 or higher road license
- A driver can only be registered to one (1) entry at a time.
- Once the season has started, a driver may change entries one (1) time.
- Drivers may be swapped in and out the same roster. This is not considered an entry change.
- If a driver is added to an entry after the start of the race weekend, marked by the start of FP1, the entry will receive a time penalty (per driver) at the start of the race.
1.4 Car selection
- Teams have the ability to switch cars (within the class) until the deadline.
- This deadline is between pre-qualifying and the first event of the season.
- The deadline will be communicated to the Teams separately.
- The final choice of car is locked for the entire season.
1.5 Car numbers
- Each class will have a range of numbers available teams can choose from.
|Class ||Car number range|
- Numbers are given on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The team that completes its registration first, gets priority.
- Number 1 is reserved for the reigning champion in GT3 class.
- Number 901 is reserved for the reigning champion in 991 class.
- Number 101 is reserved for the reigning champion in TCR class.
1.6 Entry fees
- Teams register entries, and not drivers, for the Championship. There is an entry fee per entry.
- The entry fee is €150 per entry, which is one car in one of the four classes.
- The team manager will receive information and instruction for payment, after approval from the organisation.
- If the Championship is cancelled, according to article 1.1.3, The organisation will reimburse all entry fees.
- Changing the roster is free of charge.
- Any entry fee received by the organisation, after the start of the season, remains acquired and will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
1.7 No-shows and withdrawals
- Entries may miss up to one (1) race in the season, if they give prior notice.
- When an entry misses a second race, the entry will be withdrawn for the remainder of the season.
- The notification must be submitted in writing (via email).
- The deadline for submitting the notice is the start of FP1.
- If an entry doesn't show up at a race without notice, the entry will be withdrawn for the remainder of the season and all championship points will be removed.
- The first team on the reserve list, of the same class, will be invited to take the spot made available by the withdrawal. The newly invited team does not have to pay the entry fee.
- The entry fee will not refunded in case of withdrawal by the team or by the organisation.